Since we began trading, we have developed a vast amount of international experience, across Europe and beyond.
International talent assignments can result from a range of scenarios, such as:
- A UK multinational business looking to hire within a new market, such as Russia
- A French firm wishing to gather market and company intelligence within an emerging market, such as Ghana
- Companies wishing to gather international salary data
- A business seeking rare talent, requiring a global trawl
- A South African firm looking to source European talent
- A US business looking to hire talent from a specific region, such as Scandinavia
- An Indian multinational wanting to ‘repatriate’ high-flying Indian nationals from Europe
- An Australian business looking to source from countries which have developed advanced expertise in a particular field, such as digital product development.
Because we are often looking for niche talent, it is not unusual for a project to include multiple countries, sometimes across three or four continents.
Having carried out assignments in around 110 different countries, including all of Europe’s key markets, we are worldly-wise when it comes to finding exceptional talent.
Our team includes fluent linguists to assist in penetrating markets where English is not always widely-spoken, such as the former Soviet Union, francophone Africa or parts of Latin America.