Work for Us
If you’re interested in working for us, we’d like to hear from you.
We’re particularly interested in people with experience of:
- Executive research or executive search
- Psychometric assessment
- Other talent-related services
- Market research and analysis
Job-wise, we’d like to hire people who have done at least one of the following:
- Project management
- Sales or business development
- Account management
- Marketing, including digital marketing
We have full-time or part-time positions available at our office in central London. We can accommodate home-workers too.
The work is diverse, the environment is collaborative and good-natured and our team ethos is strong.
What sort of people are we?
- Research Europe team members are well-travelled and comfortable moving between different cultures and cities around the world. Several of us have lived for significant periods outside of the UK. Many speak at least one other European language (apart from English) fluently.
- We are professional, with high standards, but not stuffy.
- All researchers have studied at least as far as degree level.
- We are confident and results-driven. We take pride in completing a project and getting positive feedback from our clients.
- We are intellectually-curious and like stimulating, challenging work.
- We are friendly and collaborative.
- We enjoy each other’s company.
Please email your CV in confidence to our managing director: email@example.com
The Research Europe team currently includes graduates from the following Universities:
- Brunel University
- Cambridge University
- Cape Town University
- Courtauld Institute of Art
- Sheffield University
- St. Andrews University
- Waterloo University, Ontario
We offer training and development to new graduates and are keen to encourage first-time job applicants.
For more information on first-time job opportunities, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org