We are a bright, cosmopolitan and inquisitive team of researchers and consultants. We strive to be the benchmark for the highest quality of work within our industry but we like to have fun along the way.
The work at Research Europe is diverse, the environment is collaborative and good-natured and our team ethos is strong.
We are a stable business which is decidedly employee-centric. We offer a very high degree of flexible working and are committed to work-life balance. Our salary packages are competitive, we offer generous holiday allowances and parental leave arrangements, along with opportunities for international travel. We aim to ensure our employees remain engaged and challenged by their work. We are devoted to low staff turnover and long-term development of skills.
Culture - what sort of people are we?
- Research Europe team members are well-travelled and comfortable moving between different cultures and cities around the world. Several of us have lived for significant periods outside of the UK. Many speak at least one other European language (apart from English) fluently
- We are professional, with high standards, but not stuffy
- All researchers have studied at least as far as degree level
- We are confident and results-driven. We take pride in completing a project and getting positive feedback from our clients
- We are intellectually-curious and like stimulating, challenging work
- We are friendly and collaborative
- We enjoy each other’s company
We’re particularly interested in people with experience of:
- Executive research or executive search
- Market research
- Qualitative or quantitative analysis
- Consulting or advisory services
- Writing or journalism
- Marketing, especially digital marketing
- Information design
- Project management
- Sales, business development and account management
The Research Europe team includes graduates from the following Universities:
- Birmingham City University
- Brunel University
- Cambridge University
- Cape Town University
- Courtauld Institute of Art
- Leeds University
- Manchester University
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- Saint Mary's University
- Sheffield University
- St. Andrews University
- Sussex University
- Université Paris Sud
We offer training and development to new graduates and are keen to encourage first-time job applicants.
We have full-time or part-time positions available, either office (central London) or home based.
For more information , please email: email@example.com